Friday, May 4, 2007

Morning TV

I'm one of those people who get up at 3 in the morning. Not because I necessarily want to, just thats when I wake up. So I get up, let the dog out, have a cup of coffee, made in a Senseo, (pretty good coffee, but sounds like a DC-10 taking off), turn on the computer, then turn on the TV (Muted of course or I'd know how it'd feel to have 9 inches of butcher knife ticking my aorta courtesy of Dear Wife)

Lots of choices here.

37 stations of paid programs AKA really long commercials starring really stupid people...
Rosanne
Fresh Prince of Belair
Cosby
Matlock
Jerry Springer (always a classic)
Two hours of Andy Griffith
The 700 club
4 movies from before I was born, and I'm an old fart myself
3 Home improvement shows (yeah, a real pick me up for lazyasses like me)
La Hora de la Papa (huh?)
Fox and friends (hahahahah yeah right)

Let me turn up the volume real loud, that butcher knife is looking like a viable option...

No comments: