Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well, I was mistaken

Back some, I said that writing to these useless twits we call congressmen does no good since I've written to McCain, Kyl, and Flake numerous times and never gotten an answer. Well someone musta listened, cause I got mail from the friggin IRS (nowadays turned into the Iraqi Revenue Service) saying I owed 700 bucks from two years ago.

Here ya go, guys, My part in the war effort, buy a few body bags, I know you'll fill em fast. Screw enough Americans and who knows, McCain, you might get into Iran after all. Or heres a thought bush, cut back on the millions you're letting the oil companies walk away from in taxes, and you all might be able to conquer the world! (I can imagine that's an wet dream for you)

2 comments:

LET'S TALK said...

I was hit by the IRS in the 90's and interest compounded daily... that 700 might be more now.

If you don't have the big bucks, you don't count in these folks eye... just forget about writing to them, they all have their ears open to the people and companies that flip them the money, be they Democrat or Republican.

Ken Albin said...

Well, no good deed goes unpunished. I guess that shows how much they want our opinions.