Monday, April 23, 2007

The Beginning

Just another of millions of blogs from people who love our country and hate what Bush is doing to it. I hope that Republicans read this so they can explain why they support this idiot and his highly dangerous crony Cheney. I know Republicans that always go back to "well yeah but Clinton.......". I don't care about Clinton, or at least Bill Clinton, at this point, any more than I do about Bush the first , Carter, or anything else before W. I'm developing a deep sense of disgust for this administration because they seem about as legal as Al Capone, and as moral as Attila the Hub.

I always have been an independent because I hate people on either end of the spectrum who are just political puppets who follow blindly. I've always been able to find the good and the bad in either party, but truthfully lately I'm having problems digging up anything on the conservative side.

So yes, this is a Bush-Bashing blog, but please explain why it shouldn't be. I'm still an independent at heart, I really don't have anything against conservatives, just those who can't see that being against bush ISN'T necessarily being against Republicans and DEFINITELY not against our troops. More to come.

No comments: