Monday, April 30, 2007

What happened to representation? It's lost in Arizona.

I have in my state two senators, McCain and Kyl. I have a "representative", Flake. The three of them are as useless as tits on a bull. I write them regularly, and to date McCain and Kyl haven't even deemed it necessary to acknowledge that I exist, and Flake has answered with a couple of form letters.

Now I know it takes up a lot of time pimping the war whore president's agendas and it MUST be hard to do much with their noses up his ass, but why the hell do people say "write your congressmen" when I'd get the same results picking lint from my bellybutton.

McCain is also doing double duty what with his campaigning and all, the poor man doesn't even have time to do the job he's being overpaid to do, how dare we expect him to vote or do things in Washington that senators are expected to do. It's not that he'll ever win any election or anything, he's been kissing up to bush too much for that, you're known by the company you keep.

Kyl, you know he was one pubic hair from losing the last election, so he also knows his days are numbered in '08.

ahhh, '08.... good riddance to bad trash, the house will be cleaned and democrat or republican, we've got to fare better then having all of you. And getting rid of bush and MadDog cheney and rice, the thoughts are almost orgasmic.

Plus I look forward to the future when everything will come out about the administration's reign of stupidity, greed and terror, and they will be disgraced to a point that will make Nixon look like a saint. And the three of you can ride the coattails of THAT whole trainwreck.

No comments: