Monday, November 12, 2007

Back again

I haven't been posting lately mainly because I've been in the American Funk i.e. why bother, who in the government cares, the Republicans are just pure assholes, and the democrats have been castrated by bush & Co.

All that's still true, and in reality I have been writing to Congress, the Judiciary committee, etc. But I decided if I'm the only one who reads what I write that I'd better write now while I still can, before Bush gets his Gestapo together to come take our computers away and throw us in his concentration camps.

So I'll be writing more frequently so at least in my own mind what I think is out there in the blog world.

Bob

2 comments:

Windyridge said...

Yep, looks like we are screwed. No one stands up to these guys. I doubt that I will see a better America in my lifetime, they have screwed it up so badly.

In the earlier days of my musings blog I did a lot of political blogging. I half expected the guys with the dark glasses to show up on my doorstep. That's not such a crazy thought these days...is it?

Pax said...

Not crazy at all to think there will be a knock on our doors. The other day someone from DC with a Congressional address was looking at my site. Have had some military look at's as well. They are all trawling.
Paranoid?